Location: Home / Branding & Identity
Our ApproachBranding and visual recognition of your company are the most important factors when you consider implementing a marketing strategy. Ampli2de builds remarkable brand identities and helps name, identify, and promote the companies we work for. We build on proven, industry-standard processes, so our output is always good quality. But we also adapt and customize, so that the same output remains relevant and actionable, time after time. To help build and manage your brand, we strive to get to know you like the back of our hands. So we learn, then we analyze, then strategize, act and measure - it is as easy, and at the same time, as complex as that. Aside from visual identity, Ampli2de can model and manage the image of your company on printed materials. Whether you need business cards, letterheads, envelopes or other stationary or printed marketing material, we can help you attract and impress your potential clients.
Branding ProcessWe build on proven, industry-standard processes, but we also adapt and customize, to ensure that our designs remain relevant and actionable over time.
- Research and Analysis
- Collection of comprehensive details about the client, its audience, market, competition and project objectives
- Audit of internal and external communication
- Primary research, intenal and external: interviews, polls and questionnaires for the main stakeholder groups
- Contracting and/or analysis of competitive, consumer and business research
- Audit of existing brand and marketing strategies
- Strategy and Creation
- Development of value proposition, brand architecture and brand platform
- Development of brand communication strategy (channels, key messages, communication style, planning and briefing)
- Creation or update of basic identity elements, verbal and visual; development of visual style and testing of said identity elements
- Creation or update of communication materials and other identity applications.
Come say hello...
11/06: World Usability Day
Ottawa, ON & Montreal, QC
Thoughts on CLF 3.0 From Outside The Firewall
Best & Worst of CLF 2.0
Public Web Design
Chrome 4 Mac. Finally.
Google's better browser